Question Backplate Aio Cpu mobo help required

Mar 31, 2019
So i have a several questions as i am working on my new rig
I have a z390 asus mobo and it comes with a pre installed typd of back plate as i presume

I installed a thermaltake water 3.0 rgb aio on it with the back plate that comes out of the box inside the aio

The installation was very hard i had to literally press on the pump module and squeeze it very hard to get the four screws secured

So i removed the backplate that came with the aio and installed without that
Firstly it was alot easier the screws of pump header would go in without applying much force and they are now what i would call them finger tight screwed
Results were imo better with ai suite 3 the cpu temperature spikes were less often
With aio backplate temps were 29-30 degree celcius spikes were 55c and after aio backplate is off temps were in the mid 20s idle and as mentioned temp spikes were less often and wouldnt cross 44c

Now please help me :

While doing this entire process i mistakenly curved one of the mobo cpu socket pins and immediately put it back in its place its not factory alligned type of perfect but it stays in its array and system booted no problem all cores seem to be normal rams are detected and even xmp little overclocking for 15 minutes did nothing strange
So i this allrite

Another thing is why did the aio put in a backplate that wouldnt even be needed the plate was kind of lifted and i had to apply alot of force on pump header so the spring screws would actually screw inside the back screws i am a little tensed and discussion is required from professioanls here kindly advice

Mar 31, 2019
Update :
So after i wrote this post i was kind of feeling to lift the pin and get it back absolutely to its array as i result i openned the cooler started off with a needle and consequently i ended up breaking the top part of the pin entirely
once again i am typing from the very same system everythings running fine temps voltages cores i got the mobo for some 2 hundred $s and i can purchase another one easily no problem but i am wondering should i even bother if all things are running fine
Also i grabbed a picture for you guys to see this is off before the pin snapped off

ZM5tO4t.jpg

doQUaea.jpg

Mar 31, 2019
Update :
So everythings functioning normal the temps have dropped to even below mid 20s after a while of operation and staying at 22c to 25c spikes are going to 30c to 34c
This post is for pictures please have a look and decide for yourself feel free to comment about anything any advice or recommendation for the build

ZbePPxZ.jpg

after a few minutes of youtube and other files running

HlBlLae.jpg

Mar 31, 2019
As you may have noticed i have installed liquid insulation tapes on the edges of aio cooler to ensure they dont snap out of place or anything as such i hope that doesnt screw the aio

Mar 31, 2019
Update :
Now time for the AIO kindly view the pictures

This is the backplate i was refering too it can only fit when the amd logo is showing upwards and intel is on the inside while facing the mobo the plate itself disturbs the screws and its a VERY VERY tight fit and i wouldnt feel comfortable pressing on my mobo or cpu too much so took it off entirely
zQIyrO7.jpg

Next i have this operations manual from the aio you can see on the bottom left what i did not insert as per the manual i had inserted them before but now i have removed them entirely
the removed items include 4 spacers that come on the front of mobo while inserting the aio pump
two plates one of them couldnt even fit properly the square shaped one and the other just stresses the screw very much making me asume that mother board could break or the socket can be damaged so i refrain
8tNBn1n.jpg

Another picture this also came inside aio packing i dont even know what is this seems to be a thermal pad maybe but i havent tried it yet so should i or not any ideas
GBMmhGv.jpg

Mar 31, 2019
Another question is that my Asus Rog Strix 2080 ti arrives within the next several days hopefully
i was confused as to which hdmi port i should be using on the gpu any recommendations please share

Mar 31, 2019
Update :
temps have dropped down further more voltages are also stable i am still trying to find the exact layout of the pins and the aray displaying their purpose anyone holds any knowledge about them would be much appreciated
Should i reopen the cpu to checkon further or not i am confused however i am considering the fact that the rest of the pins absolutely seated in their places since this time around i didnt touch them with my fingers
heres a pic
7eXEs94.jpg