Backup after install of XP SP2

After I install the Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Pro, is it safe to delete
the backup information that SP2 creates to save disk space?

Better to use your computer as you normally do for several days or weeks, to
be sure that everything works properly. Once you're certain that all is well
you can go ahead and delete the backup information.
--
Ted Zieglar

"Vonbrown" <Vonbrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After I install the Service Pack 2 for Windows XP Pro, is it safe to
delete
> the backup information that SP2 creates to save disk space?

Hi

Please have a look at the following article:

http://forum.aumha.org/viewtopic.php?t=7265&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP - Windows Shell/User