backup/copy ps2 games

any free (trial) downloads of software to backup my ps2 games (chipped ps2)
??

"SIMON WHITTLE" <simon.whittle2@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> any free (trial) downloads of software to backup my ps2 games (chipped
ps2)
> ??

You can try Alcohol 120% or DVD Decrypter, both of which are free.

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

"The Teacher" <abuse@giznet.org> wrote in message
> "SIMON WHITTLE" <simon.whittle2@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> any free (trial) downloads of software to backup my ps2 games (chipped
> ps2)
>> ??
>>

> You can try Alcohol 120% or DVD Decrypter, both of which are free.

Alcohol has a trial then you must purchase. DVD Decrypter is an excellent
program to use.

Bill

sarah

dont need it, any dvd copy software works, use dvd-r media write at
2x.

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 22:01:01 +0000 (UTC), "SIMON WHITTLE"