john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hi.
I have a collection of DVD's which i would like to backup. I have tried
ripping them with DVD decrypter and burn back to disk with nero (ultra
edition), but they don't work correctly. Can anyone tell me what i am doing
wrong?

Thanks for your help

john <trueblueace@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I have a collection of DVD's which i would like to backup. I have
> tried ripping them with DVD decrypter and burn back to disk with nero
> (ultra edition), but they don't work correctly. Can anyone tell me
> what i am doing wrong?

Use DVD Shrink to back them up. www.dvdshrink.org

Mike

"Record Now" part of the Veritas (now part of Sonic Solutions) "My CD Pro"
software package gives you the ability to do exact copies of disks (CD and
DVD) either saved as an image and them burned or, if you have a player and a
burner, it can make the duplicate from one to the other in one go. It is
what I use and has never let me down.

--
Maurice Fleisher: <videoenterprises@btconnect.com>
www.videoenterprises-uk.co.uk

john wrote:

> Hi.
> I have a collection of DVD's which i would like to backup. I have tried
> ripping them with DVD decrypter and burn back to disk with nero (ultra
> edition), but they don't work correctly. Can anyone tell me what i am doing
> wrong?
>
> Thanks for your help

www.dvdrhelp.com
www.doom9.org

How do you duplicate a 9 Gig DVD onto a 4.5 Gig DVD? You cannot do it with
an exact copy you have a DVD9 burner.

"Maurice Fleisher" <maurice_vidents@btconnect.com> wrote in message
: "Record Now" part of the Veritas (now part of Sonic Solutions) "My CD Pro"
: software package gives you the ability to do exact copies of disks (CD and
: DVD) either saved as an image and them burned or, if you have a player and
: burner, it can make the duplicate from one to the other in one go. It is
: what I use and has never let me down.
:
: --
: Maurice Fleisher: <videoenterprises@btconnect.com>
: www.videoenterprises-uk.co.uk
: High Wycombe. UK
: This message has been scanned for viruses
:
:
: "john" <trueblueace@hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:4075c481$0$28242$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
: > Hi.
: > I have a collection of DVD's which i would like to backup. I have
: tried
: > ripping them with DVD decrypter and burn back to disk with nero (ultra
: > edition), but they don't work correctly. Can anyone tell me what i am
: doing
: > wrong?
: >
: > Thanks for your help