backup problems

I have a 250 GB hard drive (works fine).
I try to use the backup utility native to Win 2000
Professional.
After 15 minutes I get the messages pasted below.
Question: why is this happening? (More than enough space
on drive)
Please if you can respond to Cummins_DJ@lilly.com as well.
---- messages below -----------------
End of Media encountered while backing up to non-removable
media.
The operation was terminated by the user.
Backup completed on 6/30/2004 at 3:15 AM.
Directories: 1993
Files: 23146
Skipped: 6
Time: 14 minutes and 38 seconds

Is it formated in FAT/FAT32? There's a 4GB file size limit in there, if so
(IIRC).

Dave Cummins wrote:
> I have a 250 GB hard drive (works fine).
> I try to use the backup utility native to Win 2000
> Professional.
> After 15 minutes I get the messages pasted below.
> Question: why is this happening? (More than enough space
> on drive)
> Please if you can respond to Cummins_DJ@lilly.com as well.
> ---- messages below -----------------
> End of Media encountered while backing up to non-removable
> media.
> The operation was terminated by the user.
> Backup completed on 6/30/2004 at 3:15 AM.
> Directories: 1993
> Files: 23146
> Skipped: 6
> Time: 14 minutes and 38 seconds