Backup Restore Question: Going Back to Prior Versions of Win 10 because of Restore...

arda21

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2005
Dear Toms Hardwarers,
I have gotten few security issues in last week or so, so I wanted to cleanse and restore back my desktops using my dated earlier Windows 10 restore backup image files of each c: drive. I know the process. however I was concerned as during last 2 weeks, windows 10 has been automatically updating itself a lot (Something I read online and also few reboots i saw that it is implementing 'updating')

my question is what happens if i restore back to one of those images (from almost 5-6 months ago)

Is it gonna conflict and be vulnerable, or is it going to realize when I restart after restore and implement those updates in a clean manner?

What do you suggest? ANY pointers that I should do or be aware of before I start the restore process? (except backing up my personal files that I Want to keep of course)
Thanks!

Solution
It will automatically download and install the updates itself, the microsoft account doesnt matter, you can also manually check for updates.

arda21

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2005
would it re-install itself the updates it is missing automatically? Or Do I need to re initiate anything?
PS:
(I am never signed in to microsoft acct when I am logged in Win 10) I don't need to be signed it right?