Everytime I open my computer I get this message "Invalid backweb
application ID1940576" how do I get rid of this annoying error
message

--
missmildred

Hi,

Click start/run, type msconfig and click ok. Go to the startup tab and
disable (uncheck) the line that loads backweb. It is an unnecessary add-on
included by many system manufacturers.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/