bad cap replacement

Anyone remember the person who fixes the caps on the abit boards (kt7)?
would like to get a newly aquired one fixed.
thanks

TomG

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2003

Homie and BigBadger repair boards and have many happy
customers:

Homie (AKA Capman), in the US, at:

http://www.motherboardrepair.com/
gary@motherboardrepair.com

(look for posts from BigBadger if you're in the UK or try him at
Big_Badger@btinternet***NO-SPAM***.com with the obvious
spam protection removed...)

--

Thomas Geery
Network+ certified

ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
over 130,000 FTP users served!
^^^^^^^

"mmmm" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message
> Anyone remember the person who fixes the caps on the abit boards (kt7)?
> would like to get a newly aquired one fixed.
> thanks

homie

That person is me !

Homie (Gary)

--
Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

http://motherboardrepair.com

Homie wrote:
> That person is me !
> Homie (Gary)

Sheesh!!!

Yet another who cant get "ESL" right.

Qed.

PS- Loosen up your chastity belt ... mite help.

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:43:24 GMT, "Homie" <capman@att.net> wrote:

>That person is me !
>

>Homie (Gary)

Just send a little lamb as payment!! <g>

homie

Ok..................... I'LL bite ?

--

Homie wrote:
> Ok..................... I'LL bite ?

English as a second language? Maybe he
prefers that ewe write "That person is I?!"

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:41:57 GMT, Daniel L. Belton <abuse@spam.gov>
wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:43:24 GMT, "Homie" <capman@att.net> wrote:
>
>>That person is me !
>>

>>Homie (Gary)
>
>Just send a little lamb as payment!! <g>

No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...

patrickp

Fishface wrote:
> Homie wrote:
> > Ok..................... I'LL bite ?

> English as a second language?

Spot 'on'.
:)

> Maybe he prefers that ewe write "That person is I?!"

Give that person a freebie OED!

Qed.

PS- Hey Homie ...
.. did you flunk 'Remedial English' too ??
.. Sheesh.

patrickp wrote:
> No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...

Oh ????

How 'he' do that ???

:)
Qed.

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:08:42 -0400, 0_Qed <nano.bot@shaysnet.com>
wrote:

>patrickp wrote:
>> No, Homie's always claiming he's hung for a sheep...
>
>Oh ????
>
>How 'he' do that ???
>
>:)
>Qed.

Might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb... :)))))

patrickp

He also wears a Kilt. Sheep can hear zippers 50 yards away.....

Leon