Question Bad graphics with new Hard Drive

Jul 29, 2019
I just got Windows and a new Hard Drive (same exact model) for my computer since I was using the hard drive from a different computer. When I installed windows onto the new drive and went to play some games I no longer can play on anything besides lowest settings? If I swap back to the old HD it works perfectly again. As far as I know, there are no differences really in what’s downloaded, minus some games. Why would a different Hard Drive not be able to run high graphics? Is there something I need to download to get graphics operational? I’ve tried two different ones, and only the original works. Note: Windows 10 is on a USB bought directly from them.

Jul 29, 2019
You probably need drivers, since you did a fresh install of Windows. Post your system model or specs if you need help finding drivers.
You probably need drivers, since you did a fresh install of Windows. Post your system model or specs if you need help finding drivers.
I’ll see if I have it saved somewhere. It’s a custom-built PC. I guess I’m just confused why my old HD never had the issue? I had windows 10 on that too, but it was just the free version.

Jul 29, 2019
How did you get Windows 10 the last time? Upgrade from Windows 7? If you have drivers in Windows 7, it was probably able to use most of them for Windows 10. With a fresh install, you start with nothing.
I actually downloaded onto a USB from a different computer, then clicked “I don’t have windows code.” It was pretty much windows 10 with a constant logo