Question Bad Graphics

Apr 27, 2020
I recently updated my GPU drivers for my RX590 and once I loaded up Rainbow Six Siege, it was very grainy and not high quality at all. This is also a problem in my desktop and many icons are pixelated and not clear.

20200427020525_1.jpg

Here you can see the grainy pixels on some of the characters and the top of the background.
Screenshot_3.png

Here are some examples of the icons being pixelated.

I feel like there is something wrong with my GPU drivers, but i don't know what to do in order to fix this.

Apr 27, 2020
run userbenchmark.com and post the http link of your result
I have DDUed my drivers and it still didn't fix anything, but when I switched my monitor resolution to 1440p the pixelated icons disappeared and the game didn't look as bad. Could there be a problem with my monitor?

DSzymborski

Titan
I have DDUed my drivers and it still didn't fix anything, but when I switched my monitor resolution to 1440p the pixelated icons disappeared and the game didn't look as bad. Could there be a problem with my monitor?

Ah, you didn't mention this was a 1440p monitor. If that's its native resolution, it's not shocking for 1080p to look a bit garbagey as the pixels scale poorly given the math. Does 720p look better? Also make sure any scaling is off in the Windows graphics properties.

Saw that from your userbenchmark link.

16GB DIMM DDR4 clocked @ 2133 MHz.

Your RAM should be at least running at 2933MHz on a Ryzen 2700X.

Turn the XMP/DOCP profile in your BIOS to run them at that speed. 2133MHz RAM on a Ryzen system is not good for the performance at all.

Apr 27, 2020
Ah, you didn't mention this was a 1440p monitor. If that's its native resolution, it's not shocking for 1080p to look a bit garbagey as the pixels scale poorly given the math. Does 720p look better? Also make sure any scaling is off in the Windows graphics properties.
My monitor is 1080p but with AMD virtual super resolution I was able to use 1440p

Apr 27, 2020
Saw that from your userbenchmark link.

16GB DIMM DDR4 clocked @ 2133 MHz.

Your RAM should be at least running at 2933MHz on a Ryzen 2700X.

Turn the XMP/DOCP profile in your BIOS to run them at that speed. 2133MHz RAM on a Ryzen system is not good for the performance at all.
I just did that, thanks!