[SOLVED] Bad input lag in games after playing for 3 and a half hours.

Aug 8, 2019
I'm not sure if i posted this in the right section but, this is my last hope literally. . I have this problem withj my pc. It runs perfectly fine in games then after playing for like 3 hours i get mouse input lag. Its not thermal throttling. Ive checked the temps. they dont go over 65C. I have a ryzen 1600x and a gtx 1060. 8gb of ram running at 2400mhz dual channel. This has been happening since I bought my pc. I literally have no idea what it is. I thought maybe it was my ram because its from a brand i never heard. Its the geil evo potenza 8gb kit. Please help ;-;

Aug 8, 2019
Hate to say it but if you have ruled all hardware/software out then you may have my issue which is due to some strange grounding/power problems. You can read my posts to learn more.
It doesn’t happen in lighter games like Minecraft. But as soon as I get on heavier titles it happens. Does it still sound like it could be grounding/power problems?

Aug 8, 2019
Ok thanks bro. It’s not software cuz I just reinstalled windows a few day’s ago. I guess it’s hardware. Sorry to bother you so much but do u have a guess as to what part it is?

santinicouleau

Commendable
Nov 16, 2018
Plug the mouse USB in the rear, not the front. I have a really old PC, and a while back, the same problem you are having with your mouse, happened to me aswell. My mom asked if i tried plugging it in the back of the PC, once i did it, my mouse worked normal again.