Bad Motherboard or CPU Help

putridvitsti

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Hello everyone! So my computer will not boot or let me access the bios. I'm trying to determine if it is a mobo or CPU problem. When powering on it WILL show the post screen but won't go past it at all it stops there without even showing the memory available which comes right after the screen comes up. I've already replaced the PSU which didn't help and shifted all RAM between different ports. Also sometimes after the post screen with no response or BIOS entering the screen goes black and the debug led will show F3 08 or 0B. When the screen is on it will hang at 50 on the LED. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

SPECS:
Evga X58 SLI LE
Intel Core i7 960
Crucial 2GB DDR3 x 5
Evga GeForce GTX 750Ti
Evga 600w PSU
WD Blue HDD 1TB 3.5in 7200rpm

Additional note: I have indeed checked all connections to make sure everything is plugged exactly where it's supposed to be and this problem came shortly after the sound stopped working and PC got very slow for an hour so I tried resetting it with this as a result. Don't know if that info helps.

putridvitsti

Prominent
Jan 20, 2018
Sorry if this isn't the right way to reply I'm on my phone right now but it's a relatively older computer Maybe 7 8 years old it's a Falcon NW Talon. The only thing that's ever been replaced is the GPU and the PSU just now to see if that was the problem.

TRENDING THREADS