Question Bad PC graphic quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2021
Need some help guys, I have a strange problem from almost a year by now and i can t resolve it no matter what i do. The problem is so strange and make no LITETRALY and TEHNICAL sens that is frustrating, so pay attention pls.
Almost a year ago i got for myself a new VIDEO CARD, changing from NVIDIA GTX 750 TI to a AMD 780 Fat boy (or something like that), before the video card was changed EVERY SINGLE graphic thing was looking amazing on my computer, but after that (reinstaling window, instaling new AMD graphic card drivers, every thing that is normal after a new windows instalation ok, so PLS don t say stuff like ''install graphic dirvers and reinstall them with DDU" or stuff like that cause i did every possible thing about reinstaling drivers and windows) my graphic quality degreded becomeing like ''HALF HD'' is much more blurry on desktop/in games, foggy and overall worst graphic quality, that EYE CANDY or CRISP and beautifull graphic are gone, is still ok in some games but in other (like Total war TROY for example, one of many) the color/blurry/anti aliasing is going MAD and is looking horrible, can t even play it.
Atempts to fix it:
I tried to mount back my old Nvidia graphic card (gtx 750 TI) and, SURPRISINGLY was still bad, strange thing, because the graphic card, was working perfectly performing amazing in graphic quality with no single problem, but now, it has the same problem as the AMD one.
After that i reffounded the NEW AMD graphic card and buy a NVIDIA GTX 1660 with 3 fans and 6gb ram, thinking that is the AMD brand a bad one and problematic, AGAIN even this THIRD BRAND NEW graphic card SUFFERED THE SAME graphic issue (and by all mean i tested every single aspect and program that can show you if the graphic card is damaged and in evey single one said that IS FUNCTIONING NORMAL. After that i took my pc and went to a PC REPAIR STORE to try and ''fix'' it, maby those ppl are more competent than me. SHAME ON THEM cause they put me to buy almost EVERY IMPORTANT PIECE in a computer to ''solve'' my problem and IT DID NOTHING, still the same problem (and i got a new motherboard, power source, rams and stuff) EVEN A NEW keyboard and mouse for god sake (with i know it makes no sens but i was kind of disperated at that moment).
After all of this trouble and wasted money, almost 1 year pasted by and still no solution, I finaly buyed a new PC, thinking that a new pc can t have this graphic problem because IS BRAND NEW.
I kid you NOT, was a new PC with ALREADY pre installed widows from the store, every single thing working, pre installed and every component mounted, when i plug it inn and opend windows, I OBSERVED the SAME PROBLEM on a BRAND NEW PC, with every single thing new in it, even my MONITOR was new, cables are new every single stuff is new! And is still got the same problem but on a monitor of 144hz, so is a lil bit better (and worst, depending of game).
So, after reading all of this NO SENS problem that ANOYED me and continues to do even today. Does someone out there have or had the same problem? And if you fix it, what HAVE YOU DONE? Trying to fix it from regedit, or some other metode?
I say again, every single driver, configuration and setting is set normaly, the MONITOR display is set on normal, every thing is normaly and recomanded.
Oh, btw, like 5 days ago my TV suddenly started to have THE SAME problem as my COMPUTER, so how in the name of GOD can after 2 years almost my TV get ''sick'' with the same problem as my 2 COMPUTERS (the old and the new). Tried even new PLUG, maby is the PLUG fault (in it are conected my pc,monitor,internet and TV and electricity regulator) and NO, is not the PLUG (ofc).
Sorry for wasting your time reading all of this mess, but if any single one of you have a bright ideea or want any screenshots or have any question about it that can help me solve my problem would be APPRECIATED SO MUCH.

Last edited by a moderator:
Without seeing the exact issue no way to tell what is happening exactly., so yes you need to upload some screenshots, both from an external camera and from a screen capture in Windows. Also post your graphics settings. Is the resolution set to the monitor native resolution? Did you check the game resolution to make sure that is also playing at the monitor resolution? Just one monitor connected? Using any video adapters? Full system specs would help including the monitor model.

Don't see any issues with the screenshots so it's rendering things properly, and the resolution is correct for the screen. What type of video cable is used with this? A direct display port connection? Take some pictures of the screen with a camera and post those pictures so we can see what it actually looks like to you.

Oct 31, 2021
View: https://imgur.com/8OzNh0P

View: https://imgur.com/y6rLNjF

View: https://imgur.com/EAFFMtH

View: https://imgur.com/oDOqf24

Is hard to show someone in pictures this problem, just look carefully at the edges, they are more pixelated and blurry, in the last picture you can see the blue light looking weird close to the blue button, is not how it should look like.
In the THIRD picture you can see the pixelation on the ''charge bonus'' icon and ''mele defence'', that should be a CLEAR LOOKING ram head and CLEAR LOOKING shild icon, not that pixelated mess.

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2021
I'm using a HDMI cable, this new pc is brand new, and on the old pc i did unistaled drivers with ddu and performed a clean windows instalation (MULTIPLE INSTALATIONS) and still nothing.

Oct 31, 2021
Yep, I did all of that, you see my problem is exaclty like that one's SvediZZ and Hylenia has (2 of the guys/girls I found having the same problem as me on tom's Hardware. You can if you want (pretty please) to read what they tried, I did almost all of the stuf they did and with no result's. So please, if anyone know's how to fix this problem would be wonderfull. I talked with Hylenia and she when with her PC to 5 DIFFERENT IT GUYS to fix it and they did not have a clue on why it looks bad and the Anti Aliasing looks bad and blurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.