Bad PC Performance for Hardware

UberGPU

Commendable
Jan 29, 2017
Hello everyone! I just installed a new Motherboard, 2x4 gb of ddr4 2400mhz ram, and an intel core i3-8100 processor. To go along with this, I have an Asus ROG Strix GTX 1060 6gb and a 450w Power supply. I just ran a time spy benchmark on the 3DMark demo and I got a score of 3843. There was a lot of lag (which IDK if thats normal for my setup and the benchmark being used). I averaged about 25 fps between the two graphics tests and I got an average of 10 fps on the cpu test. The CPU and GPU temps didnt rise above 60 degrees C. I was just wondering if this was a good score, or if I should be expecting more from my system, and if so, what steps should I take to make sure that I am getting the most out of my hardware? Thanks sm, any responses are appreciated.

Solution
make sure on the rebuild you did a clean install of windows. if you did make sure the mb bios is updated and make sure the mb chipset drivers (intel inf drivers ) have been updated. on your rig make sure your using the gpu and not on the mb ipgpu port.
make sure on the rebuild you did a clean install of windows. if you did make sure the mb bios is updated and make sure the mb chipset drivers (intel inf drivers ) have been updated. on your rig make sure your using the gpu and not on the mb ipgpu port.

Solution