[SOLVED] Bad performance on RTX 3060

Nov 26, 2022
Hello!
I recently bought a 3060 but somehow it's performing way worse than my old 1050ti. In CS:GO for example, the 3060 is struggling to reach 200 FPS on the lowest settings and I'm noticeing a lot of stuttering while the 1050ti in medium settings could easily stay at 350 FPS on average.

Also in LoL it doesn't reach 150 FPS.

I'm currently using a Ryzen 5 5600X, 16GB 3600MHZ in B550 rog strix motherboard. The drivers are up to date(I used DDU and did a clean install) and the temperature on the GPU is at 50°C. Can someone help me?

What is your actual motherboard model, because B550 ROG Strix is not a model. It just tells us that it is an B550 ASUS board from the ROG Strix product stack. It does not tell us what the specific B550 model is. Look on the board itself. It will be printed on it or look on the box it came in.

And what is the current motherboard BIOS version. You can find this on the main page in the BIOS.

Nov 26, 2022
What is your actual motherboard model, because B550 ROG Strix is not a model. It just tells us that it is an B550 ASUS board from the ROG Strix product stack. It does not tell us what the specific B550 model is. Look on the board itself. It will be printed on it or look on the box it came in.

And what is the current motherboard BIOS version. You can find this on the main page in the BIOS.
It's the Rog Strix B550-A and the bios version is 2407 i guess

Nov 26, 2022

Hey, i updated the bios to the latest version and apparently everything is working fine now, thank you very much!

Reactions: kurdtnz

TRENDING THREADS