Bad Pool Caller on Windows 10, only gets BSOD

the bugcheck was caused when a driver tried to free a block of memory it no longer owned. according to the memory address the block was owned by a network driver so you should look for a LAN driver update from your motherboard vendor website. The error could also just be a timing problem caused by the problem below: network driver was: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\e2xw10x64.sys Wed Sep 14 13:52:26 2016 (I think it is a killer network chip, most likely there is a driver update)

remove your 5 copies of overclocking software and retest for failure:
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Command Center\DDR\NTIOLib_X64.sys Mon Nov 26 02:11:53 2012
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Gaming APP\Lib\NTIOLib_X64.sys Wed May 17 19:43:19 2017
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\Fast Boot\NTIOLib_X64.sys Thu Oct 25 18:46:44 2012
C:\Program Files (x86)\MSI\MSI OC Kit\ActiveX_Service\NTIOLib_X64.sys Tue Apr 12 00:04:16 2016
and
RTCore64.sys

also you have a old driver installed:
C-Media Audio Interface Driver (WDM) by C-Media
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\TmBusEn.sys Wed Jan 26 06:04:25 2011
(you should remove or try to update it, they tend to cause corruption problems with the graphics card sound and motherboard drivers)
http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cmudaxp.sys

the problem looked like a device driver problem but the overclocking drivers could have just messed up the timing on one of the other drivers. (can not tell, because I would have needed a kernel memory dump rather than a mini dump)

Jeremy_116

Prominent
Jul 14, 2017
Thanks... ill give that a go. Weird thing is... the system seems to be fine until I open mozilla and go to www.news.com.au. BSOD appears after a few mins on being on that site. All other sites I view via Mozilla appear to be ok though.

I updated my killer network drivers still same issue.

No idea about the C-media driver... can I just remove it from the system32/drivers folder?

Based on the above is it still worth uninstalling all of my overclocking software?

I appreciate the help. Thanks.