Question Bad RAM or incompatible?

A Hamburgl3r

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
So I recently upgraded my PC with a new CPU, motherboard, and m.2 ssd. The first thing I noticed after installing windows was these little stutters then tried modern warfare which would crash constantly. Other games would work but sometimes give me black screens or my PC would power off then turn back on. I also received some blue screens from windows. I ran the windows RAM test and it came back with nothing. When I run memtest86 I get 1000s if errors on each stick (tried each on separately). At first I was thinking my PSU was to weak to be handling the new hardware but now I’m thinking it might just be the ram but the ram had no issues prior to this upgrade. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
My specs
I7-10700k
GTX 1080ti SC
G.skill sniper x (2x16)
EVGA 600 watt power supply
Samsung m.2 ssd
MSI MPG Z490 Carbon motherboard
Be quiet dark rock 4 cpu cooler

RealBeast

Titan
Thousands of errors is a real issue, one error is an issue. With a quick look at some of the QVLs, my guess would be that it is incompatible but more information is needed to be sure.

What is the actual full model number of the G.Skill Sniper sticks?
And which exact model of the MSI MPG Z490 Carbon do you have?

A Hamburgl3r

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011
So I was pretty confident that is was an Incapability issue so my local Best Buy had some RAM that was approved by the manufacturers website as compatible with the MB so I pick it up. As of right now I have been running memtest for a little bit with no errors. With the old ram I would get errors almost instantly. Fingers crossed it works out.