Bad sound playing Cosmic Forge on Dosbox

does anyone have any suggestions on how to make sound work for Wiz 6
(cosmic forge) under Dosbox? I'm using D-net (I think it's called) as
an interface, and running Windows XP SP2. I managed to make the game
to work fine, except for the sound. It comes as noise. My sound card
is a SB Live (value).
Does anyone have any experience with it?

wolfing1@yahoo.com wrote in news:1111176132.118028.266470
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

> does anyone have any suggestions on how to make sound work for Wiz 6
> (cosmic forge) under Dosbox? I'm using D-net (I think it's called) as
> an interface, and running Windows XP SP2. I managed to make the game
> to work fine, except for the sound. It comes as noise. My sound card
> is a SB Live (value).
> Does anyone have any experience with it?

Try VDMS.