Question BAD_POOL_CALLER, got no usb to update bios or run memtest, any help on different fixes?

Jeromekke

Prominent
Jul 30, 2017
Hey, so I got this BAD_POOL_CALLER bsod for actually a few months, popping up once in a while but couldn't be asked to fix. Recently moved my pc, now it pops up multiple times a day, sometimes when starting up multiple applications at once and sometimes out of the blue (heh). Got mad and updated all drivers, removed overclock and checked drives with hdsentinel. So I'm starting to think my ram is broken since it popped up more often after I moved. But I don't have a usb stick with me this weekend and shops are closed right now. Are there any other possibilities and/or fixes for this problem? Thanks in advance!

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

You never know, it might not be ram.