[SOLVED] BADLY NEED HELP, ODD PC NO POWER PROBLEM

Dec 26, 2020
GOOD DAY!
Badly need help my PC has no Power

I checked the following and seems working: PSU, POWER SWITCH, CMOS @3V, I didn't know how to troubleshoot the MOTHERBOARD

THE SCENARIO EVERY MORNING IS THIS :

My PC won't turn on and shows no sign of power, then I WILL BRUSH THE MOTHERBOARD randomly and try to power it again until it turns on, AND IF IT TURNS ON ONCE, MY PC WILL WORK FINE THE ENTIRE DAY, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL then the next morning, it won't turn on again and I'll repeat the same scenario of brushing ( I've been doing that for almost a week)

WHICH PART IS RELATED TO THIS PROBLEM? (So I'll focus brushing it)

Is this the fault of the motherboard? Do I need to replace it?

My system
RYZEN 3 2200G
GIGABYTE A320 MOBO
2X8GB RAM
THERMALTAKE 500W

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME

Solution
Tried re plugging sir. Still no power. Is there a specific part of the motherboard related to startup power? Because I randomly brush the motherboard and sometimes it opens. And when it open once, My PC has no problems at all for the rest of the day. Then next morning no power again
Only power switch, CMOS clear and battery as well as this one
15)CI (Chassis Intrusion Header)This motherboard provides a chassis detection feature that detects if the chassis cover has been removed. This function requires a chassis with chassis intrusion detection design.
GOOD DAY!
Badly need help my PC has no Power

I checked the following and seems working: PSU, POWER SWITCH, CMOS @3V, I didn't know how to troubleshoot the MOTHERBOARD

THE SCENARIO EVERY MORNING IS THIS :

My PC won't turn on and shows no sign of power, then I WILL BRUSH THE MOTHERBOARD randomly and try to power it again until it turns on, AND IF IT TURNS ON ONCE, MY PC WILL WORK FINE THE ENTIRE DAY, NO PROBLEMS AT ALL then the next morning, it won't turn on again and I'll repeat the same scenario of brushing ( I've been doing that for almost a week)

WHICH PART IS RELATED TO THIS PROBLEM? (So I'll focus brushing it)

Is this the fault of the motherboard? Do I need to replace it?

My system
RYZEN 3 2200G
GIGABYTE A320 MOBO
2X8GB RAM
THERMALTAKE 500W

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME
Check all cable connections, something might be loose.

Dec 26, 2020
Tried re plugging sir. Still no power. Is there a specific part of the motherboard related to startup power? Because I randomly brush the motherboard and sometimes it opens. And when it open once, My PC has no problems at all for the rest of the day. Then next morning no power again

Only power switch, CMOS clear and battery as well as this one
15)CI (Chassis Intrusion Header)This motherboard provides a chassis detection feature that detects if the chassis cover has been removed. This function requires a chassis with chassis intrusion detection design.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS