bandwith managment

Hi!
Can Somebody tell me about any wireless access point or router+access point
that allows bandwith managment??.
I´ve heard that Linksys wrt54g does if it´s upgraded using sveasoft
firmware..........
Any information about bandwith managment on every pc or protocol or port
will be apreciated

THANKS A LOT

Roger

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Pablo Pasquali wrote:

> Hi!
> Can Somebody tell me about any wireless access point or router+access point
> that allows bandwith managment??.
> I´ve heard that Linksys wrt54g does if it´s upgraded using sveasoft
> firmware..........
> Any information about bandwith managment on every pc or protocol or port
> will be apreciated
>

> THANKS A LOT

smartBridges XO access point does this. Individual clients can be
managed for up/down speeds. Raylink does it too. Or just about any
access point and use a Linux box running Mikrotik will do, you'll just
need a little more in the way of skilled networking for that.

TRENDING THREADS