Barbs revived!

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

While questing with my bone necro through Act 5 Hell and collecting a
bunch of revives (I like to have them around as meat shield), I suddenly
realized that I could revive one of the barbs in the Bloody Foothills!
No question, I immediatedly started to collect a complete army:

http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/images/barbaren.jpg

---
Hannes
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:39:50 +0200, Hannes Brunner wrote:

> While questing with my bone necro through Act 5 Hell and collecting a
> bunch of revives (I like to have them around as meat shield), I suddenly
> realized that I could revive one of the barbs in the Bloody Foothills! No
> question, I immediatedly started to collect a complete army:
>
> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/images/barbaren.jpg
>

Cool, i will remember that.
how is their damage and life, are they able to kill anything and survive
the full 3 minutes ?

--
Sonni
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Sonni Skammelsen" <news@sonni.org> wrote in message
news:pan.2005.04.01.11.39.37.770834@sonni.org...
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 12:39:50 +0200, Hannes Brunner wrote:
>
> > While questing with my bone necro through Act 5 Hell and collecting a
> > bunch of revives (I like to have them around as meat shield), I suddenly
> > realized that I could revive one of the barbs in the Bloody Foothills!
No
> > question, I immediatedly started to collect a complete army:
> >
> > http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/images/barbaren.jpg
> >
>
> Cool, i will remember that.
> how is their damage and life, are they able to kill anything and survive
> the full 3 minutes ?
>
>
That looks sooooooooo cool. I'll definitely have to try that.


short



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
 

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005
127
0
18,680
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Hannes Brunner" <bruhan12@web.de> wrote in message
news:d2j8ct$7md$05$1@news.t-online.com...
> While questing with my bone necro through Act 5 Hell and collecting a
> bunch of revives (I like to have them around as meat shield), I suddenly
> realized that I could revive one of the barbs in the Bloody Foothills! No
> question, I immediatedly started to collect a complete army:
>
> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/images/barbaren.jpg

LOL love it! They seem to hold their own while alive I imagine they are
quite the force as your minions.

--
In a World Full of Insanity
Here I Stand.
Sliver
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Sonni Skammelsen schrieb:
> Cool, i will remember that.
> how is their damage and life, are they able to kill anything and survive
> the full 3 minutes ?

They actually stayed with my Bone Necro all day long. But with the end
of April 1st, they suddendly vanished ;-)

---
Hannes
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"~misfit~" <misfit61nz@hooya.co.nz> wrote:

>>> Cool, i will remember that.
>>> how is their damage and life, are they able to kill anything and
>>> survive the full 3 minutes ?
>>
>> They actually stayed with my Bone Necro all day long. But with the end
>> of April 1st, they suddendly vanished ;-)
>
>LOL, good Photoshopping.

ack! you got me on it! i even called my boyfriend over with "hey!
check this out! it's cool!"

he says "best april fool's joke!"

cassandra
--
 

sliver

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2005
127
0
18,680
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

"Hannes Brunner" <bruhan12@web.de> wrote in message
news:d2lnop$t4q$00$1@news.t-online.com...
> Sonni Skammelsen schrieb:
>> Cool, i will remember that.
>> how is their damage and life, are they able to kill anything and survive
>> the full 3 minutes ?
>
> They actually stayed with my Bone Necro all day long. But with the end of
> April 1st, they suddendly vanished ;-)

You are damned evil buddy. I didn't even think to check the date LMFAO!

--
In a World Full of Insanity
Here I Stand.
Sliver
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Hannes Brunner wrote:
> While questing with my bone necro through Act 5 Hell and collecting a

> bunch of revives (I like to have them around as meat shield), I
suddenly
> realized that I could revive one of the barbs in the Bloody
Foothills!
> No question, I immediatedly started to collect a complete army:
>
> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/images/barbaren.jpg
>
> ---
> Hannes

Very clever. I almost went and tried this. :)

Though I did wonder why the Revive Icon was a picture of a barb
hireling, and not the typical Revive Icon. :)

Jill
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

~misfit~ schrieb:
> LOL, good Photoshopping.

Artwork was done by Gunde :)

---
Hannes
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.games.diablo2 (More info?)

Congrats! You two had me going and my mind reeling with the possibilities.
Hehehehe. Good one.



"Hannes Brunner" <bruhan12@web.de> wrote in message
news:d2j8ct$7md$05$1@news.t-online.com...
> While questing with my bone necro through Act 5 Hell and collecting a
> bunch of revives (I like to have them around as meat shield), I suddenly
> realized that I could revive one of the barbs in the Bloody Foothills!
> No question, I immediatedly started to collect a complete army:
>
> http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/images/barbaren.jpg
>
> ---
> Hannes