[SOLVED] Barrow GJQM-01 System Leak Tester?

quakebo

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2013
I have a Barrow GJQM-01 System Leak Tester I am using to test my new loop now I pump it to 0.5 bar or just over and after about 30min all fine but after a few hours I notice the pressure has dropped a smidge. Now is this a problem or is it fine and will my loop hold water and not leak?

Now I did use a new gpu water block fill it with water then seal it up to check if it leaks and it does not but if I use the pressure tester it slowly leaks air.

I have also read some reviews that say the Barrow GJQM-01 System Leak Tester slowly leaks air. Can anyone confirm this please.

Last edited:
Solution
I think you have more or less confirmed your theory. Air leak through the tester makes sense, it has a manual pump I presume.

As long as the system isn't powered when you fill the loop, not much danger either way. If you spill liquid, spray the computer down with CRC contact cleaner or a compressed air can and wait for it to dry.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I think you have more or less confirmed your theory. Air leak through the tester makes sense, it has a manual pump I presume.

As long as the system isn't powered when you fill the loop, not much danger either way. If you spill liquid, spray the computer down with CRC contact cleaner or a compressed air can and wait for it to dry.

Solution