[SOLVED] base clock speeds getting rounded

So earlier today I relized something, and it kinda made me mad... Why is it when a cpu has a base clock speed of like 3.8GHz they round the speed to 4.0GHz. But when it has a base click speed of 4.2GHZ they keep it at 4.2GHz, this really actually makes me mad o we know you want to be the faster of the cpu's so we tell you a 3.8GHZ cpu is 4.0, I just noticed this because i was going through old order reports and noticed they advertised my cpu fx-8350... "Stalk speed of 3.8GHz" as 4.0 and when I look everywhere thats selling it they say it's 4.0 lies, it's stalk at 3.8GHz I know I own 7 several diffrent released modle. Starting from first gen released, to the last rendition to correct all the bugs in them, all boot originally to 3.8GHz all oc'd to 4.5GHz liquid cooled... But still this really is dumb advertise what it is not what you know everyonr is looking for even if it's .2GHz if your goimg to round speeds the round all you speeds including the 4.2GHz, to 4.0, lying on "certain slower models" is just that your lying to your customers because you know there looking for faster cpu's so messed up

Solution
The 8350 should run at 4GHz base speed out of the box, bar any voltage, thermal, or compatibility issues.
If you are seeing 3.8GHz (pic? specs?) then its on your end.
The 8350 should run at 4GHz base speed out of the box, bar any voltage, thermal, or compatibility issues.
Wont lie not exactly sure how to add pics from the phone... However from talking to amd tech support and from booting 7 diffrent pc from scratch builds i promise you It's not a base of 4.0 it's 3.8 7 diffrent pc dont lie... Right after being built and windows 7 installed on 4 of them windows 10 on 3 all booting straight to 3.8GHz and amd tech support telling me it's base click speed 3.8GHz tell's me it's base is 3.8GHz i mean I hope amd isn't lying to me. But if someone would tell me how to post a pic from the phone I'll post a pic of atleast three of the pc's set to stalk speeds.

I never did a bios update on any of the pc's amazing that 6 diffrent mobo's boot at 3.8ghz without bios updates that was a lotto hit i dont think i could do that again you would have though atleast one of them read the stalk speed even without the update odd and still annoying should plug and play to what it says I shouldn't have to tweak diffrent items in the pc just to get the results that the manufacturers are quoting you get out the box... If you say something g is compatible then it should be fully compatible not oh you gotta do this that and don't forget to do this to get what you should have off the bat

Again, full specs of each system (specifically motherboards) would clear this up quite a bit.
Chances are the boards you used were released before full FX x3xx series launch, which would make sense.
I doubt that seeing as how the two identical systems are asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0
Fx 8350 B.E. liquid cooled
Recently upgraded to asus gtx 1660's "originally gtx 980's"
Tp-link t6e archer
Sound card
1000 w evga gold rated psu
32gb 1800Hz hyperx fury ddr3 rgb strip set added
60gb boot ssd
120gb steam ssd
250gb blizzard ssd
500gb mixxed game drive ssd
1tb project ssd 3d rendering, video editing, Music videos for friends family and weddings graduations, and what not
2tb movie hdd
3tb music hdd
X2 4tb backup hdd's

"The reason I hav3 two of these builds because one has a back of the other encase one crashes and one is at my business the other is at my house."