[SOLVED] basic cpu cooler

Jul 12, 2020
im looking for a basic cpu cooler to get a intel 10850k up and running stock speeds no overclocking. im gonna buy a noctua nh-d15 chromax black but they have been out of stock for ages and still no sign of restocking.

Solution
Where are you located?

Canada/US/UK all look to have NH-D15 availability via Amazon by ~Monday?

If you want something comparable, BeQuiet offerings are similar in terms of performance/aesthetics (at the same kinda pricepoints)...

For something basic as an interim solution, for stock operations...
212Evo, Cryorig H7, Deepcool Gammaxx 400

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Where are you located?

If you want something comparable, BeQuiet offerings are similar in terms of performance/aesthetics (at the same kinda pricepoints)...

Solution
Jul 12, 2020
Where are you located?

im located in canada

Jul 12, 2020
Where are you located?

from my knowledge only the regular noctua nh-d15 is coming in stock not the chromax black one

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
from my knowledge only the regular noctua nh-d15 is coming in stock not the chromax black one

Not saying you're wrong, maybe you know something I don't.... but from what I can see, the Chromax.Black is available for delivery by Monday?
1111.png

At the moment, I can have the older NH-D15 delivered by Friday.... and can walk into (almost) any MemEx or CanadaComputers and pick one of the older ones up today?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
If your not using the black fans then the regular D15 will match to me their ugly as crap the regular ones but to each their own.

A good option with low noise fans and cooling right their with the D15.

https://www.mikescomputershop.com/product/10507139

You not going to cool that processor with a cheap air cooler even the normal turbo boost pulls a lot more watts than they can cool.

Jul 12, 2020
If your not using the black fans then the regular D15 will match to me their ugly as crap the regular ones but to each their own.

A good option with low noise fans and cooling right their with the D15.

https://www.mikescomputershop.com/product/10507139

You not going to cool that processor with a cheap air cooler even the normal turbo boost pulls a lot more watts than they can cool.
yea seems as the nh-d15 chromax black did come in stock. i have a phanteks p600s in grey, 6 noctua nf-a14 chromax black fans. im going for a grey black theme no rgb.