Batch command to print text file on network printer using ..

Is there a batch command that could be used to open a file
in NOTEPAD and send it to a network printer. I tired this
but it did not work:

start /w notepad /p "%temp%\Listing" > \\wdcrobprt03\k-
9016b

John Wirt

Try something like;

net use lpt1: \\wdcrobprt03\k