batman arkham knight lags in my pc?

abhijit_29

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015
please help me with this question
why my pc unable to play Batman arkham knight smoothly instead of any lags, frame drops and low loading speed....

my system config:-
cpu i7 3770k
ram kingston hyperx 8 gb 1600
hdd Seagate Pipeline HD ST31000322CS 1TB 5900 RPM 8MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5
gpu msi gtx 970 4g
psu vs 650
mb dh77kc
monitor dell s2240l
os windows 8.1

Solution
The game doesn't lag on every PC at least in its current state, it runs fine on mine, but I'm running a new Skylake rig with 16GB of RAM and ran the game off an SSD. Arkham Knight does seem to still have some problems with memory leaks, and also has issues with streaming data in, particularly when driving the Batmobile. You have a slow hard drive, and that's probably one of the big contributing factors to the slow loading times and a lot of the stuttering you're likely to run into.
The game doesn't lag on every PC at least in its current state, it runs fine on mine, but I'm running a new Skylake rig with 16GB of RAM and ran the game off an SSD. Arkham Knight does seem to still have some problems with memory leaks, and also has issues with streaming data in, particularly when driving the Batmobile. You have a slow hard drive, and that's probably one of the big contributing factors to the slow loading times and a lot of the stuttering you're likely to run into.

Solution