battery chargers help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chantell

Reputable
Dec 11, 2015
I have a 7" Notebook with a DC RATING of 9V, 1.5A. I do not know what company makes it, but if I could post a picture of the underneath someone could identify it. (I don't know how to post pictures on here) my problem is I misplaced the charger for it. I was going through my box of wires and found one that fits the plug. not sure if it is compatible with it. the chargers model # is DPX 351314 input is 120V AC 60Hz 4.9W output is 6V DC 300mA it is a CLASS 2 TRANSFORMER. UL: LISTED 73Z5 E108373. SR: LR81343. Can I use this one?

Hi,

Do you happen to know the model of your laptop so we can assist you even better with that concern? You actually buy a replacement charger from Ebay or from Amazon. You just need the complete model of your laptop in order to get the exact charger for it. :)

When you have the model of your laptop, just open Google then search for "(model of the laptop) + replacement battery" and it should give you search results. Look for Ebay, Amazon, Manufacturer site of the laptop or Newegg link since they are more reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.