Question Battery Life Aourus 16X

PugnaQ

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2015
Hello. Few days ago I posted about the memory usage on my brand new laptop and I was told it's normal. However I just took my laptop out of the charger after few hours of charging (5 hours approx) and I haven't done absolutely anything other than turning it on and log in to the forum here's my battery percentage it just dropped 3% and after writing this post it's at 96%

View: https://imgur.com/a/DYBiSZI

This is my very first laptop so I don't know much about them. Is it normal or do I have to keep it plugged?

One more thing I'd like to add I downloaded Contraband Police from Steam and for some reason it feels kind of sluggish and I don't feel it's running at 100% idk If I have to turn on any settings on the laptop or anything like that. I appreciate all of you for taking the time to read my post and for your help

Wow I apologize for so many questions, i just downloaded insurgency sandstorm and set everything to very high but the graphics stutter. What kind of laptop is this? Do I have to turn on the gpu or something I don't know? lol

Last edited:

PugnaQ

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2015
I will reward anyone who can help me set this thing up with something I promise. I just don't know what to do and Amazon won't accept returns. Like I checked Insurgency and put every setting in High I'm getting 30 fps and gpu usage is above 90%
I'm willing to give out a $20 gift card from Steam or Amazon as a reward. I jusr want to have this thing running smoothly

Last edited: