Battle field ONE cpu usage

pro2legendary

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2015
so im running a i7-4790k cooled with a nepton 240mm liquid cooler and a gtx 1070 strix over clocked edition and im playing with the card on game mode not on OC mode the game has been running beautifully with frames never dropping below 80 on maxed out and the res scale is 42% which is native HD i even ran the game on 2 monitors at +75 fps on ultra but i've never really noticed the cpu usage until i opened a program for the cpu temp and gpu gpu was fine but the cpu was at 70 C always and in while 72 max and the usage was 70% from the game alone ! is the game bugged ? or is my gpu bottelnecking the cpu ? i've heard that i7 4790k goes very well with 1070 and wont bottle neck it .. pls help

Solution
I have an i7 4790K stock and a MSI GTX 970 4GB OC Edition. I run everything high then ultra textures at 1080p, runs a clean 60fps no dips and CPU is just 50% around about across all cores and GPU is around 60-70%

Side-note: If I run fullscreen the whole game is blurry but if I play with borderless windowed mode the game is sharp and runs fine.
bf1 is still a beta so it's not finally optimized.
the 4790k is among the 3 most powerful CPUs for gaming there is to date.
so even when you were experoencing bottlenecking, there wouldn't be anything you could do about it anyway
just wait for EA to further optimize the game, I'm sure with the official release it should get better
furthermore 70°C is nothing to worry about in terms of temp

I have an i7 4790K stock and a MSI GTX 970 4GB OC Edition. I run everything high then ultra textures at 1080p, runs a clean 60fps no dips and CPU is just 50% around about across all cores and GPU is around 60-70%

Side-note: If I run fullscreen the whole game is blurry but if I play with borderless windowed mode the game is sharp and runs fine.

Solution