JCB

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2005

Im playing LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Im having problems killing
the Balrock, How dod you kill it??

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:uoh1Wp%23rFHA.332@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
jcb <jason@bwww.co-dot-uk.no-spam.invalid> had this to say:

> Im playing LOTR Battle For Middle Earth, Im having problems killing
> the Balrock, How dod you kill it??

Here's a decent walk-through for the game.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/lord_of_the_rings_bome.txt

For more see here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/game/918989.html

Galen