'Battleborn' Open Beta: 2K Games Tells You Everything You Need To Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the closed beta. I'd never played a moba before in my life. I've got to say, I was absolutely confused about the whole thing. In that time, I got absolutely no feedback on whether I was doing good, bad, on the right track, or what.

I think a few other titles will have the spotlight over this one. I'll give it another go at the open beta and try to figure this out.

Edit: My suggestion to the developer would be sponsoring top streamers over at twitch.tv.

WatchingUser

Reputable
May 29, 2015
I played the closed beta. I'd never played a moba before in my life. I've got to say, I was absolutely confused about the whole thing. In that time, I got absolutely no feedback on whether I was doing good, bad, on the right track, or what.
I felt the same way.
How was I supposed to really play at this? Get crystals build turrets kill the enemy stop their minions from getting sacrificed? It was chaotic if one person leaves your team you are screwed.

tamalero

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2006

I think a few other titles will have the spotlight over this one. I'll give it another go at the open beta and try to figure this out.

Edit: My suggestion to the developer would be sponsoring top streamers over at twitch.tv.

Played the game as well, My only issue was how slow the pacing was for some characters. I hope they fixed most of the bugs that plagued the closed beta (specially getting stuck in places)

I felt the same way.
How was I supposed to really play at this? Get crystals build turrets kill the enemy stop their minions from getting sacrificed? It was chaotic if one person leaves your team you are screwed.
That basically describes all MOBAs, and battleborn is a FPS MOBA like Smite.

DrakeFS

Reputable
Aug 11, 2014
I felt the same way.

Because it is a MOBA game, leavers will always put you at a major disadvantage. I assume and hope the developer has plans to institute a leaver matching script (serial leavers will be matched together).

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
I felt the same way.

Because it is a MOBA game, leavers will always put you at a major disadvantage. I assume and hope the developer has plans to institute a leaver matching script (serial leavers will be matched together).

heres hoping they have a system where you can concede...
that way when crap hits the fan you dont need to leave... i know some mobas you can be hopelessly losing from about the half way point and be forced to sit there for another half hour while the rest of the team tries (but they cant even if they were the best ever) win.

then another system to find out if you dropped due to ping/intent issues.
would suck to have internet drop you randomly for just long enough to completely kick you from game, and then get paired up with people who ditch.

Status
Not open for further replies.