Just went to battledome...Did the war start? Thars one big ugly slug!

No, that's the latest opponent for the Defenders of Neopia. You get it as
an opponent by going to Maraqua with slug flakes in your inventory and
getting that slug window, then refreshing quite a bit til you get the
opponent.

I think that was how it happened.

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> No, that's the latest opponent for the Defenders of Neopia. You get it as
> an opponent by going to Maraqua with slug flakes in your inventory and
> getting that slug window, then refreshing quite a bit til you get the
> opponent.
>
> I think that was how it happened.
>
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > Just went to battledome...Did the war start? Thars one big ugly slug!

That worked for me. Difficulty of 500. I guess it will be a while until I
have a chance of winning against that one.

"moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Just went to battledome...Did the war start? Thars one big ugly slug!
>>
> No, that's the latest opponent for the Defenders of Neopia. You get it as
> an opponent by going to Maraqua with slug flakes in your inventory and
> getting that slug window, then refreshing quite a bit til you get the
> opponent.
>
> I think that was how it happened.

Thanks! I have been wondering. And how much are Slorg Flakes and what Neo
store can I get them in?

daramark

"Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > No, that's the latest opponent for the Defenders of Neopia. You get it
as
> > an opponent by going to Maraqua with slug flakes in your inventory and
> > getting that slug window, then refreshing quite a bit til you get the
> > opponent.
> >
> > I think that was how it happened.
> >
> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > > Just went to battledome...Did the war start? Thars one big ugly slug!
>
> That worked for me. Difficulty of 500. I guess it will be a while until
> have a chance of winning against that one.

I am having trouble with the Chomby. Even with the 125 STR boost. Oh well,
maybe the 125 DEF boost will help. I want my 125 STR boost back, dang you
lab ray!!!

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> >> Just went to battledome...Did the war start? Thars one big ugly slug!
> >>
> > No, that's the latest opponent for the Defenders of Neopia. You get it
as
> > an opponent by going to Maraqua with slug flakes in your inventory and
> > getting that slug window, then refreshing quite a bit til you get the
> > opponent.
> >
> > I think that was how it happened.
>

> Thanks! I have been wondering. And how much are Slorg Flakes and what Neo
> store can I get them in?
>

> daramark

get them in food shop, or check shop wiz... they are not as expensive as
they once were.

> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> > > "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> > >>
> > > No, that's the latest opponent for the Defenders of Neopia. You get
it
> as
> > > an opponent by going to Maraqua with slug flakes in your inventory and
> > > getting that slug window, then refreshing quite a bit til you get the
> > > opponent.
> > >
> > > I think that was how it happened.
> >

> > Thanks! I have been wondering. And how much are Slorg Flakes and what
Neo
> > store can I get them in?
> >

> > daramark
>
> get them in food shop, or check shop wiz... they are not as expensive as
> they once were.

I saw some in the shop for 200ish, but they sold out before I could get
them. I think there were plenty on the shop wiz for under 500NP.

> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> > "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> slug!

> it
>> as

>> > Thanks! I have been wondering. And how much are Slorg Flakes and what
> Neo
>> > store can I get them in?
>> >

>> > daramark
>>
>> get them in food shop, or check shop wiz... they are not as expensive as
>> they once were.
>>

> I saw some in the shop for 200ish, but they sold out before I could get
> them. I think there were plenty on the shop wiz for under 500NP.

When I search everything is unbuyable. I must not be looking for the right
thing.

daramark

> "Steven Mackie" <bnsmaki@kdsi.net> wrote in message
>> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> slug!

>> it
>>> as

>> Neo

>>> get them in food shop, or check shop wiz... they are not as expensive as
>>> they once were.
>>>

>> I saw some in the shop for 200ish, but they sold out before I could get
>> them. I think there were plenty on the shop wiz for under 500NP.
>

> When I search everything is unbuyable. I must not be looking for the
> right thing.

Oh! Slug Flakes not Slorg Flakes. Big difference...
Thanks Bodcat! It only took 3 or 4 refreshes before I got

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Slug Monster will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

UGH! What a slimy mess!

Yay! I think that brings me up to 39 found opponents.

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Steven Mackie [bnsmaki@kdsi.net] said
> "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > > "moofenki" <xxx@yyy.com> wrote in message
> slug!

> it
> > as

> > > Thanks! I have been wondering. And how much are Slorg Flakes and what
> Neo
> > > store can I get them in?
> > >

> > > daramark
> >
> > get them in food shop, or check shop wiz... they are not as expensive as
> > they once were.
> >

> I saw some in the shop for 200ish, but they sold out before I could get
> them. I think there were plenty on the shop wiz for under 500NP.

I just bought some for 15nps. :p