Battlefield 1 very bad framerates

Sep 2, 2018
Hello,I recently bought bf1 because it was on a sale and thought that it would run very nice on my pc,having:
-gtx 1050ti msi gaming x 4gb
-ryzen 3 1200 @stock speed with stock cooler
-a320m-k motherboard from asus
-1x8 gb ddr4 3000 mhz ram running at 2400
-thermaltake litepower 650w
-ssd for windows
-hdd for games
I'm getting really bad performance,not even hitting 60 fps on multiplayer on everything on low,the cpu being at 100% most of the time and gpu fluctuating from 20 to 60% max,and on benchmarks online people hit over 60 fps with at least medium preset.What can i do to fix this?

BF1 is a game that really needs more than 4 cpu threads and 16gb RAM. Your other issue is 1x8gb of slow RAM. Ryzen CPU’s need dual channel and fast RAM to reach their full potential, your RAM could be loosing as much as 20% cpu performance.

A RAM upgrade to 2x8gb 3000mhz should help a bit but I’m still not sure how well BF1 will run on your cpu.

RAM is best bought in matched kits to avoid issues. Your best option is sell your current RAM and buy a matched 2x8gb kit.

Your cpu will never hold a minimum of 60 fps in cpu heavy games. Its a great entry level cpu but it has limits.

Sep 2, 2018
Hmm,so to avoid any compatibility issue,would it be more worth if i save money for a ryzen 5 ?amd will launch a new 3000 series of cpus and some leaks showed that even the r3 will have 6 cores and r5 will have 8.And probably they will be similarly priced too,because the 2000 series have same price as the 1000 series,some being even cheaper.