TK-421

Distinguished
May 3, 2005

I can join a internet game on battlefield 2 but then when i choose a team it
gets out of the game with no error message.
Need help.
Thanks if u post something

--
I will get my revenge for the Sith Lords who have failed to rule the universe.
The Stormtrooper rebellion will rise to Ultimate Power so join or DIE!

Download and install the newest video driver for your card.

TK-421 wrote:
> I can join a internet game on battlefield 2 but then when i choose a team it
> gets out of the game with no error message.
> Need help.
> Thanks if u post something

Grab the latest patch and also the latest video and sound drivers for
your PC. Battlefield 2 needs the latest of everything if possible.

--
Byron Hinson
My Photography