Ikarimaru

Honorable
Apr 20, 2012
Hello there.
My computer specs are:

AMD Phenom X4 9750 2.4 GHz
4GB 1333 MHz DDR2 RAM
HD 4850 1GB DDR5

What can I expect at 1024x768, High settings, No FSAA?

Solution
your looking at medium high dx10 settings...
GameTime.MaxVariableFps 60.000000
render.drawfps 0 ;set to 1 to display fps
Render.DrawScreenInfo 0 ;set to 1 if you want the onscreen display of your cpu/gpu usage
RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 0 ; disable dx11 rendering give a reasonable boost in fps
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 1 ; smooths out tearing but costs VRAM
render.perfoverlayvisible 0 ; performance overlay displaying the systems perfomance.
Screenshot.Format jpg ; sets the output format of the screen capture
UI.DrawEnable 1 ; set to 0 to disable the onscreen hud
WorldRender.DxDeferredCsPathEnable 0 ; removed the high end light render that give a huge performance hit for very little in visual quality...
your looking at medium high dx10 settings...
GameTime.MaxVariableFps 60.000000
render.drawfps 0 ;set to 1 to display fps
Render.DrawScreenInfo 0 ;set to 1 if you want the onscreen display of your cpu/gpu usage
RenderDevice.Dx11Enable 0 ; disable dx11 rendering give a reasonable boost in fps
RenderDevice.TripleBufferingEnable 1 ; smooths out tearing but costs VRAM
render.perfoverlayvisible 0 ; performance overlay displaying the systems perfomance.
Screenshot.Format jpg ; sets the output format of the screen capture
UI.DrawEnable 1 ; set to 0 to disable the onscreen hud
WorldRender.DxDeferredCsPathEnable 0 ; removed the high end light render that give a huge performance hit for very little in visual quality.
WorldRender.SpotLightShadowmapResolution 1024 ; increase to 2048 or 512 to increase or decrease shadow quality.

make a user.cfg file and put above in it. then put the file in the install main folder.
remove all quotes in the above as there not needed. these are the tweaks i have been using and i managed high settings with a minimum 60 fps on campaign but on big 64 player servers that drops to 45 occasional.

Solution