Battlefield 3 not working, need help

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
I've had BF3 for around a week on my pc and everything has been working fine until tonight. When I try to join a server the little box on the bottom left says its trying to join server, a popup from origin says that Battlefield 3 is launching...And then nothing happens..The "Joining Server" thing on the bottom left dissapears and acts like I never clicked on anything. I've tried restarting origin, my pc, BF3, I have the latest drivers.....I need help! I want to play Battlefield 3, and I cant

mercer95

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2011
does it say "you were disconnected from ea online (1)" if so all you can do is wait until the servers are accessible, i had this issues a couple of days ago, but i is fine now, i think they are updating, and it only affects a small number of people at a time so the majority can still play.

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
I use google chrome. Also it doesn't give me error messages. It just loads for a bit and than stops, as if nothing happened. Origin gives me a message that battlefield is loading and battlelog gives me a message that its "Joining Server"..But then it loads for like 5 mins and than it stops and nothing happens

biswajit949

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
reinstall the game. paste the crack
Now rename the bf3 app into "bf3tm" and rename the "bf3.par" file into "bf3tm.par". enjoy the game. I 've solved the same problem this way.