BATTLEFIELD 3 WONT START.......

TROY_01

Honorable
May 1, 2012
Battlefield 3 won't start on my pc....
whenever i'm running the exe. file on my win7 64 bit, it says that battlefield 3 has stopped working.
Problem event name: app crash.
it says reinstalling origin may fix the problem, i've tried that too but the same problem pops up..
Here r my system specs:
Intel i5 2500k 3.4 ghz
ASUS p8z68- V pro/gen 3
Ram: 4x2 ddr3 corsair
gpu: powercolor raedon 6670 2gb ddr3
monitr res: 1920x1080
hdd: 1TB seagate.
Plz help..........

install origin then check the game files integrity. your likely missing an update or you have corrupted files.
if your files are corrupt you have 3 options.
make sure your system is stable by testing the cpu/ram and hdd for read errors
make sure your not infected. run malwarebytes avira and spybot S&D (even if you have a god av you can still get infected.
check the files are properly installed and all the accompanying files are there 2. like direct x...

Ward-at-war

Honorable
Jan 18, 2013
Had the same problem and tried to fix it for 2 days on a new PC build until I tried this and it worked right away.

Try deleting Virtu MVP at Control Panel > Programs and Features.
It automatically installed when I was installing all the drivers when I first built my computer. Now it works!

Just another tip that may save you hours of downloading BF3 over the internet. I saved my BF3 folder from my old PC (had initially thought this was the prob but after a fresh install and a whole day of downloading BF3 again it still didn't work) and just dropped it into my Origin folder (for me this was C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Origin Games\) and started the update and it found my existing files.

Good luck from the Emerald Isle :)

biswajit949

Honorable
Jun 26, 2013
reinstall the game. paste the crack
Now rename the bf3 app into "bf3tm" and rename the "bf3.par" file into "bf3tm.par". enjoy the game. I 've solved the same problem this way.