my specs are
i7 8700 non k
16gb ddr4 3000mhz ram
gtx 1080ti
240gb ssd
2tb hdd
750 watt psu
1080p 144hz monitor
from the laumch of the game i am not getting good fps in DX11 api its around 80 when nothing is happening around and when lot of <Mod Edit> happens its at 60 i dont get any sttutering or frame drop in dx11
but when i switch to dx12 i get around 25 to 30 fps boost so now when everything is calm around fps is at 120 and when <Mod Edit> happens around it is at 90-100 but in dx12 i get a lot of sttutering and frame drops
recent updates from game and nvidia have reduced the severity of it but stil they are there
but other people with same build as me dnt suffer from low fos at dx11
the only diffrence from their build to mine is that i am using a single ram stick of 16gb while others use dual channel or quad channel
should just that one factor make that much of diffrence or i need to change something else to improve my fps
please help

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
asus z370 f gaming
i will get ram soon
Fast timings at cas latency 14 and doens't break the bank:
PCPartPicker Part List
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($123.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $123.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-11 14:45 EDT-0400

You could spend more on some Trident Z if you want RGB. Nows a good time to purchase memory, so if you can swing 2 x 16gb kit, then do it. The above kit used to cost twice as much a couple years ago.
but if that is the issue then why i get good frams in dx12 with sttutering?
will getting a dual channel ram solve this issue
Ok - you have a good point there. I've heard of known issues with stuttering and DX12, however because your motherboard isn't operating to it's full potential, this could be the source for your issue and the only way to address it, is by process of elimination. Once hardware is addressed and the motherboard is optimized, confirmation on weather the problem still exists will be necessary to then decide if software troubleshooting is relevant.

asus z370 f gaming
i will get ram soon
Fast timings at cas latency 14 and doens't break the bank:
PCPartPicker Part List
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory ($123.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $123.99
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-11 14:45 EDT-0400

You could spend more on some Trident Z if you want RGB. Nows a good time to purchase memory, so if you can swing 2 x 16gb kit, then do it. The above kit used to cost twice as much a couple years ago.

Solution