[SOLVED] Battlefield v gtx 1060 low fps on every graphic quality

Nov 21, 2018
Hello guys .
Nvidia optimized my game to ultra .
works on 40 fps , tried to lower the graphics to high , medium , low ,disabled vsync , enabled vsync, lower the resoulution to the minimum and nothing helps . the lower the graphics the lower fps .
reinstall all the gpu graphics using the DDU .
Optimized contol panel and windows to max preformens .
My specs are
GTX 1060 6GB
I5 7500 3.4Ghz
1X8 GB 2133
(Black ops 4 works 70-80 FPS On ultra ) + I saw videos on youtube people with same specs as I play ON ultra with 70 FPS how is it possible that i have such a issus ?

Solution
The cpu is the week part. If you go duall chanell ram, it will run better. Im also an i5 guy. But now I've 2x8gb. Haven't tried bf5 with it yet but look at video comparisons. Battlefront 2 got more stable

xxxlun4icexxx

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013

What cpu are you using? Is CPU usage pegged at 100? BF V is pretty cpu intensive.

Edit: Oh also one other thing. Check your resolution scale. There was an update that went out yesterday that changed a lot of peoples' resolution scale to 125. Set it back to 100. Makes a big difference.

Also just saw your cpu spec my b.

When you preset to ultra, it automatically turns on vsync. Make sure that's off. You can also turn on future frame rendering. Gives a nice FPS boost and from what I hear the input lag is very negligible.

xxxlun4icexxx

Honorable
Jun 13, 2013

framerate limit? GPU memory restriction? Honestly, no change in FPS when switching between graphics quality says cpu issue to me.

Nov 29, 2018
The cpu is the week part. If you go duall chanell ram, it will run better. Im also an i5 guy. But now I've 2x8gb. Haven't tried bf5 with it yet but look at video comparisons. Battlefront 2 got more stable

Solution