Bauble [rules]

Bauble
Type: Action
Requires: Vicissitude
Cost: 2 blood
+1 stealth action.
[vic] Put this card on the acting vampire. Search your library and put
a non-unique, non-location equipment card on another minion you
control. Do not pay the cost to equip. The vampire with this card
cannot attempt actions, block or vote. You may burn this card and the
chosen equipment card during your untap phase or when the vampire with
the chosen equipment leaves the controlled region.[VIC] As above, but
you may burn this card and the chosen equipment at any time.

I put my equipment on an ally, then a vampire takes this one.
The ally burns.
The equipement is still in play, right ?

kyassid@hotmail.com wrote:
> Bauble
> Type: Action
> Requires: Vicissitude
> Cost: 2 blood
> +1 stealth action.
> [vic] Put this card on the acting vampire. Search your library and
put
> a non-unique, non-location equipment card on another minion you
> control. Do not pay the cost to equip. The vampire with this card
> cannot attempt actions, block or vote. You may burn this card and the
> chosen equipment card during your untap phase or when the vampire
with
> the chosen equipment leaves the controlled region.[VIC] As above, but
> you may burn this card and the chosen equipment at any time.
>
> I put my equipment on an ally, then a vampire takes this one.
> The ally burns.
> The equipement is still in play, right ?

sorry I must learn to read. all is written on the card text.

TRENDING THREADS