Hi. I recently overclocked the BCLK on my motherboard from 100mhz to 104mhz
My specs :
Ryzen 5 2600
Aours Elite B450
8gb×2 vengeance 2400mhz
Zotac Mini 1070Ti
COOLER master MWE 550w psu
I have one m.2 and 2 sata SSD and 3 hard drives attached

The thing is, as soon as I increased the BCLK frequency and reboot, the PC, the PC was beeping 3 times and then force shutting down. After about 5 or 6 cycles, the PC beeped a single time and went to the Aorus boot screen. Now the thing is it won't even start. Every time I boot the PC, it just gets stuck in the AORUS logo.
I tried pressing Delete, F12, still no luck. The pc is just stuck and won't go any further.
I also tried removing the CMOS battery and held power button for 15 seconds. Still no luck. Can anyone please help me out?

Solution
WIth power fully removed from PSU...

Remove all drives, SATA and NVME, and drop to one stick of RAM in recommended slot

Remove BIOS battery again, hold down power switch for 30 seconds...

Reinstall battery, reapply power...

Until we can at least get into/obtain a BIOS display, all else is secondary. Be patient, allow the PC to reset itself a few times, as the Ryzen chipsets seem to have a ritualisticly hard time of figuring out what all is installed/located where the first few power up attempts, and, allegedly the boards hard resetting themselves a few times might be needed...

It would be surprising for tinkering /w baseclock to result in any permanent catastrophic behavior, but, if we ever get out of this, perhaps refraining from...

Remove all drives, SATA and NVME, and drop to one stick of RAM in recommended slot

Until we can at least get into/obtain a BIOS display, all else is secondary. Be patient, allow the PC to reset itself a few times, as the Ryzen chipsets seem to have a ritualisticly hard time of figuring out what all is installed/located where the first few power up attempts, and, allegedly the boards hard resetting themselves a few times might be needed...

It would be surprising for tinkering /w baseclock to result in any permanent catastrophic behavior, but, if we ever get out of this, perhaps refraining from baseclock tampering might be ...good. :)

Solution
Apr 25, 2020

It would be surprising for tinkering /w baseclock to result in any permanent catastrophic behavior, but, if we ever get out of this, perhaps refraining from baseclock tampering might be ...good. :)
Ok I'll try what you said

Apr 25, 2020
Hi
I removed all sata drives, removed one stick and the motherboard booted into BIOS. I reset all settings to manual and tried booting but didn't work. After that, I set my Memory speed from 2400mhz to 2866mhz and set cpu clocks from 3.4ghz to 3.65ghz and now it's booting into windows. Thx a lot for your help.