[SOLVED] BCS camera network problem

serafin152

Commendable
Feb 16, 2021
Hello, im using around twenty BCS-P-415R-E-II cameras, they all working fine, configuration was no problem all working as intended. Now i wanted to add 2 more, gave them an IP and other configuration. After plugging them into their places I can log into them from browser, but problem occurs when i log into recorded and try to add camera there. It just shows "not conected" entire time. Recorded doesn't even find the camera on its own. What may be the problem???

Last edited:

kanewolf

Titan
Hello, im using around twenty BCS-P-415R-E-II cameras, they all working fine, configuration was no problem all working as intended. Now i wanted to add 2 more, after giving them an IP and other configuration. After plugging them into their places I can log into them from browser, but problem occurs when i log into recorded and try to add camera there. It just shows "not conected" entire time. Recorded doesn't even find the camera on its own. What may be the problem???
You listed the camera but not the recorder. There may be a limit on the number of cameras the recorder supports.
What network hardware do you have?
Could you have a duplicate IP address?

serafin152

Commendable
Feb 16, 2021
You listed the camera but not the recorder
Yes im sorry. Problem is I cant see name of it anywhere. Nowhere on device, neither when i log in :/. All I can say its BCS but no model or anything useful.

There may be a limit on the number of cameras the recorder supports.
Limit is 32

What network hardware do you have?
MikroTik 1100AHx4

Could you have a duplicate IP address?
There is no way, cameras have their own network + tried few just to be sure.

kanewolf

Titan
Yes im sorry. Problem is I cant see name of it anywhere. Nowhere on device, neither when i log in :/. All I can say its BCS but no model or anything useful.

Limit is 32

MikroTik 1100AHx4

There is no way, cameras have their own network + tried few just to be sure.
With the MikroTik switch(es) you could have something configured wrong there. They are pretty advanced, and therefore easy to mess up.
Have you tried adding a laptop into your camera LAN? Verify that you can ping all the cameras ?
Maybe even put the laptop into the same port as one of the new cameras and see if you can access the entire network.

Reactions: serafin152

serafin152

Commendable
Feb 16, 2021
With the MikroTik switch(es) you could have something configured wrong there. They are pretty advanced, and therefore easy to mess up.
Have you tried adding a laptop into your camera LAN? Verify that you can ping all the cameras ?
Maybe even put the laptop into the same port as one of the new cameras and see if you can access the entire network.

Didnt think of pinging them but tried and its all good. Then I went with my laptop and conected it to my poe switch where cameras are, internet connection is workign fine but i can no longer log intro camera. I'll try something diffrent later and ill give feedback here. Thanks for you help so far :)

serafin152

Commendable
Feb 16, 2021
99f8588b59c99.png

I think its something like that