Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Limited Edition White Case Outed at Computex

Status
Not open for further replies.

KD_Gaming

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Limited edition... somebody will pay it. What you people need to remember is some people make alot more than average income.$700 could easily be a single days work.

I am one of those people, no way am I paying for that.

KD_Gaming

Commendable
Nov 7, 2016
Well that would simply be because it isn't something you want. IF you actually wanted the case, you d pay for it.
My case was is a caselabs sma8. And cost me slightly more than this one all said and done. But caselabs makes high end massive cases built like a tank... so..

Same here, my problem is not paying the bills, but where to invest... and this is outrageous.

It's not because you earn a good salary that it means you don't have a clue about the value of money.

Yeah some people would be surprised at how frugal people with money are. Its not about easily affording it, its that it really isn't that great.

Anders235

Reputable
Oct 19, 2015
Too much money.

And wouldn't a tempered glass side be less noise insulating than a traditional BeQuiet metal side?

Dragon4570

Honorable
Apr 11, 2012
Where is everyone finding this $725 price. It is not mentioned in the article anywhere. I own a Dark Base 900 Pro at the moment and if the White one was available when I bought it I would have gladly paid at least $200 more than what the regular one goes for.

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator

It was listed at the end of the article , but is now gone.

DerekA_C

Prominent
Mar 1, 2017
probably removed from the backlash at all the tech sites on that kind of price I mean really what can this case offer that another vendor could do for a fraction of the price.

Lol yeah because every other site said $10 more for white over black. :) Toms get paid to do a test price run or a typo, we will never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.