Question be quiet dark rck pro 4 installation question

nagonis

Honorable
Dec 27, 2017
hi there, ive got a question about the dark rock pro 4. in the best case you also own the product.
in the original installation video by be quiet, the bigger fan that need to be put in between, it must look at the same direction as the 2nd fan, that is installed in front, right?
so when the man in the video does it, the cable of the bigger fan (which is put between) is at the bottom.
View: https://youtu.be/5pLbEQ3T-iU?t=337

but when i do it the same with my bigger fan, the cable is at top. if i want to have the cable at the bottom, i need to turn it around but thats the wrong way to put it in...
is your cable of the bigger fan also at the top when installing it? or did i get a fan thats built wrong?

EDIT: i feel stupid. i just noticed i needed to rotate the fan by 90° ... lol. since i cant delete this question, please ignore it. i was too much focused on turning the whole fan around so i didnt notice i just needed to rotate it by 90°

Last edited:

nagonis

Honorable
Dec 27, 2017
You can rotate the fan around the center hub (clockwise or counter clockwise) rather than flipping it. That will keep the airflow correct and put the cord at the bottom.

yes i noticed that too. i was too much focused on turning it around that i didnt really think bout just rotating it. thanks.