Be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 CPU Cooler

May 6, 2018
Specs are as follows:
ASrock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 mobo
Intel i7 2600K CPU
Asus ROG Strix GTX 1060 6GB
2x4GB sticks of G.Skill Sniper RAM
Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 1000w PSU
I currently have a Cooler Master CPU cooler, but I'm not sure what the model is exactly, It looks very similar to the Cooler Master 212 or 212x, and it's all wrapped up in the Cooler Master HAF (High air flow) 932 so I have plenty of space. At least I'd like to think I do, don't have much to compare it to as this is my first PC, but this thing is massive. That's pretty much it. I'm just looking into getting a new CPU cooler possibly. Currently my CPU sits at 34-36 degrees Celsius while idle, and it gets to about 54-55 degrees Celsius when playing a game, if I can recall correctly, but I like the idea of Be quiet! coolers, well, being quiet lol and the appearance is a nice touch.

Be-quet is not as quiet as you think judging by name, If you want quiet only way is to grossly overdo cooling by massive cooler body. In your case, you might be better of replacing just fans on your cooler with some quieter ones.
Your temps seem to be pretty good so you could get fans to run slower at those temps and let them hit 75c at full load.