Review be quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4 Review: Threadripping in Stealth Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

SFNY

Honorable
Jul 21, 2014
Threadripper joins the Dark side: The be quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4 is a quiet, impressive contender in the Threadripper cooling arms race.

be quiet! Dark Rock Pro TR4 Review: Threadripping in Stealth Mode: Read more
I read the article and said that the person who judged BeQuiet Cooler was an unethical and very stupid evaluator. Because he said, "lack of RGB was con".? The RGB was just sales patch method for kids. It has zero feature for the system. I assume this evaluator should go for a drug test to ensure if he may have a positive result and bring him to the exit door quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
Interesting rant you have here. And of course the product reviewer must be stupid and unethical, how dare he.

Lucky for you, I am the reviewer, so we can discuss if you wish.

Your statement of disagreement is is quite curious and in actuality, far more derogatory and inflammatory than my overall evaluation of 'lack of RGB'. I fail to see how this is an 'unethical' statement - it is not inflammatory to people, children, wildlife, banking systems or sovereign nations, so I question your use of the term 'unethical'. Providing insight to the lack of a common feature also does not make my review 'unethical', although I can understand your uncontrollable rage as there will always be some consumers who believe that RGB should be included with all hardware and simply turned off, if chosen. Some people outright do not like RGB, which, if the lack of the choice to turn off RGB is really the only downside, but still wholly available to utilize it if chosen...seems a moot point since it was only going to be disabled in the first place.

Since you appear to dislike RGB, it would sound like we actually have the same of the view on this product, but yet, here we are debating the same side of the same coin?

The RGB was just sales patch ('pitch', there, all better) method for kids. It has zero feature for the system. (?? grammar, incomplete thought?)
It would seem to me that anything which provides optional aesthetics for a system build lends its own value and customization as a user or build sees fit. Thank you for providing your opinion. This is good - we have now both provided our own, see how this works? Everyone can have their own idea without it infringing upon everyone else; this is called 'freedom'.

I assume this evaluator should go for a drug test to ensure if he may have a positive result and bring him to the exit door quickly.
I would be more than happy to submit to a drug screening - please provide the payment to a healthcare system 50 miles within my home city and I will be glad to do so. I am curious, though, which drugs do you believe I must be under the influence of? I'm just concerned that I might have consumed something I was completely unaware of, unless Advil and coffee are now prohibited substances, in which case, I am most certainly headed for the big house.

Status
Not open for further replies.