[SOLVED] Be Quiet PSU, worth the price or overpriced?

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
As already said, both are poor quality. There is no way around it. If you want a good quality, reliable power supply you will have to pay good money for it. Period.
Very harsh but truthful. What PSU does he have now or system does he have. He is Be ing Quiet lol.... no phun,,, sighs. Just depends on the model. I can trust Be Quiet to cool a heavily overclocked CPU without making sound lol, thus Be Quiet hehe. But I don't know if I can trust their PSU line as I have no idea who is helping them build the units and what not.🙈✝🤷‍♂️🎗👍

Very harsh but truthful. What PSU does he have now or system does he have. He is Be ing Quiet lol.... no phun,,, sighs. Just depends on the model. I can trust Be Quiet to cool a heavily overclocked CPU without making sound lol, thus Be Quiet hehe. But I don't know if I can trust their PSU line as I have no idea who is helping them build the units and what not.🙈✝🤷‍♂️🎗👍
Most of the BeQuiet models and made by FSP. Some of their cheaper models are made by HEC. Seasonic makes only a couple in their higher wattage Dark Power Pro series. There's likely more but that's what I know. The System Power 8 asked about by OP is HEC made.

Then, which one is better antec vp500p v2 or system power 8 400w?
Is the build in your signature the one you need the new PSU for? If not, please list the parts being used. Are you buying from an online store? What is it and where is it located? Maybe there's a better model available in your budget or at least close to it. We can have a look for you if you provide the information.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I can trust Be Quiet to cool a heavily overclocked CPU without making sound lol, thus Be Quiet hehe. But I don't know if I can trust their PSU line as I have no idea who is helping them build the units and what not.🙈✝🤷‍♂️🎗👍

I could care less about Be Quiet PSUs my friend.🙈

If you don't know about Be Quiet PSUs, then why are you trying to offer advice to people asking about them?

I would strongly recommend you avoid jumping into threads on subjects you don't know about or care about. People asking questions are looking for people who know about the subject and care about their problem.

AlexsvonMüller

Reputable
Feb 25, 2020
Is the build in your signature the one you need the new PSU for? If not, please list the parts being used. Are you buying from an online store? What is it and where is it located? Maybe there's a better model available in your budget or at least close to it. We can have a look for you if you provide the information.
Nah, i don't want to list anything i don't have yet. Here's the full spec of my future PC:
Intel H61
i3 3220
Deepcool Gammaxx 200t
2 x Samsung/Hynix/Kingston 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GTS 450/HD 5750
Seagate 500GB 7200 RPM
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND
Futura Neo XV100
3 x Deepcool XFAN 120mm
ACER X163WL Bb
M-Tech SY-2804
Unknown Brand Flexible Keyboard
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 Bit

Yes i buy everything from local online store, i'm in Indonesia and if you are Indonesian you must be familiar with Shopee, Tokopedia and Bukalapak.

Future PC huh...silly

Nah, i don't want to list anything i don't have yet. Here's the full spec of my future PC:
Intel H61
i3 3220
Deepcool Gammaxx 200t
2 x Samsung/Hynix/Kingston 4GB DDR3 1600Mhz
GTS 450/HD 5750
Seagate 500GB 7200 RPM
TP-LINK TL-WN781ND
Futura Neo XV100
3 x Deepcool XFAN 120mm
ACER X163WL Bb
M-Tech SY-2804
Unknown Brand Flexible Keyboard
Windows 7 Professional SP1 64 Bit

Yes i buy everything from local online store, i'm in Indonesia and if you are Indonesian you must be familiar with Shopee, Tokopedia and Bukalapak.

Future PC huh...silly
The BeQuiet System Power U9 400W is an acceptable budget model or a Corsair CX450W if you can find one.
https://www.tokopedia.com/search?st=product&q=be quiet system power u9 400w