Question Be quiet PURE POWER 11 600W

tommytgc

Commendable
Mar 6, 2018
Is be quiet pure power 11 600w enough for my build? And is it reliable and good qulity? My specs:
I5-6600k
Gtx1050
lc power gaming 984b with 2 led fans
2x4gb 2133mhz ddr4 ram
Asus prime b250m-plus
Be quiet pure rock
1x m.2 intel ssd
1x 500gb toshiba 5.4k sata 2 hdd
What im planning to upgrade to:
Rtx 2060
chieftec GP-02B-OP with 4xfans with rgb hub
2xddr4 3000mhz 8gb ram
1 more m.2 ssd
2 more sata 1tb ssd

Thanks for answers and help!

Is be quiet pure power 11 600w enough for my build? And is it reliable and good qulity?

Yes, that's an excellent high quality PSU. Enough to power up that RIG. Pure Power 11 power supplies 400 watts and higher are all 80 PLUS Gold certified, having 92% efficiency. Up to 96% of the PSU's total power goes to the 12V rails powering the PC's critical components.

I think the OEM for this particular model might be FSP. With 1x32A and 1x28 Amps on the two +12V rails can allow 576W of power draw for graphics alone. This 600W PSU could even power two graphics cards, depending on the model though.

Q5KoEyW.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: tommytgc

tommytgc

Commendable
Mar 6, 2018
Yes, that's an excellent high quality PSU. Enough to power up that RIG. Pure Power 11 power supplies 400 watts and higher are all 80 PLUS Gold certified, having 92% efficiency. Up to 96% of the PSU's total power goes to the 12V rails powering the PC's critical components.

I think the OEM for this particular model might be FSP. With 1x32A and 1x28 Amps on the two +12V rails can allow 576W of power draw for graphics alone. This 600W PSU could even power two graphics cards, depending on the model though.

Q5KoEyW.jpg
Thanks for answer!

tommytgc

Commendable
Mar 6, 2018

Q5KoEyW.jpg
Thank you for your answer and I bought it. Im probably going to get it on wednesday as they dont have it in stock yet.

tommytgc

Commendable
Mar 6, 2018

Q5KoEyW.jpg
Just one more question is PATA and pheripheral same?

PATA, or Parallel ATA, was an IDE standard for connecting storage devices like hard drives and optical drives to the motherboard. PATA generally refers to the types of cables and connections that follow this standard. PATA devices are supported by really old OSs like Windows 98 and 95..etc...Is this what you are asking, or something else ? Or, are you referring to SATA instead ?

PATA cables are really big compared to SATA cables.

The two types of Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment cables, also known as Integrated Drive Electronics and Intelligent Drive Electronics, vary in how many conductors are built in to the cable. The two nearly identical looking types are referred to as 40-conductor and 80-conductor cables. PATA was the primary means for connecting internal hard drives and optical drives to computers until the Serial ATA standard replaced it. The term PATA was retroactively introduced after the introduction of SATA.

tommytgc

Commendable
Mar 6, 2018
PATA, or Parallel ATA, was an IDE standard for connecting storage devices like hard drives and optical drives to the motherboard. PATA generally refers to the types of cables and connections that follow this standard. PATA devices are supported by really old OSs like Windows 98 and 95..etc...Is this what you are asking, or something else ? Or, are you referring to SATA instead ?

PATA cables are really big compared to SATA cables.

The two types of Parallel Advanced Technology Attachment cables, also known as Integrated Drive Electronics and Intelligent Drive Electronics, vary in how many conductors are built in to the cable. The two nearly identical looking types are referred to as 40-conductor and 80-conductor cables. PATA was the primary means for connecting internal hard drives and optical drives to computers until the Serial ATA standard replaced it. The term PATA was retroactively introduced after the introduction of SATA.
I meant molex pata

tommytgc

Commendable
Mar 6, 2018
It's a decent PSU. Not top quality but decent.
So which one of this three is the best (not power output wise)?
https://www.bequiet.com/en/powersupply/1543