be quiet! pure rock slim or Hyper T4 Evo

Tennis987

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2015
I am looking for a CPU cooler for my other more budget PC and i found the be quiet! pure rock slim to be cheaper than the 212 EVO and better. My question is, is the Hyper tT4 Evo better than the be quiet! cooler? I have the T4 on my main rig and if it turns out worse than the bequiet! i might swap them out. Can only find comparisons with the 212 evo, not the T4 evo.

Source:https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/beQuiet/Pure_Rock/6.html

Solution
The T4 is an under performing cooler when compared to the 212 which means that it's underperforming than the Be Quiet! Pure Rock Slim as well.

Please keep in mind though that the Hyper 212+ was ahead of its time and back then no one was offering a similar price to performance ratio. Now that we're in to 2017 a lot of other brands have taken up that mantle off of CoolerMaster's head. Cryorig is one such company apart from Be Quiet!

Lutfij

Titan
The T4 is an under performing cooler when compared to the 212 which means that it's underperforming than the Be Quiet! Pure Rock Slim as well.

Please keep in mind though that the Hyper 212+ was ahead of its time and back then no one was offering a similar price to performance ratio. Now that we're in to 2017 a lot of other brands have taken up that mantle off of CoolerMaster's head. Cryorig is one such company apart from Be Quiet!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS